Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Maraschino Cherry Marshmallows

Shop Here
I made a new flavor! Maraschino Cherry! These are for Valentine's Day but I think they might be a permanent flavor depending on orders. I loved that they are drizzled with chocolate. It reminds me of chocolate covered cherry candies. 

so fluffy :D

I know it has been awhile since I last posted. Honestly, I really haven't had anything to blog about. I have been busy with making marshmallow orders. I had a big order for a baby shower early this month. That was a lot of fun making. Besides making mallows, I been watching a lot of television. I just started watching Beauty & The Beast, and I'm surprised how well I'm enjoying it. I thought it was going to be overly sappy, well it's pretty cheesy but I like that sometimes.Then I started back watching the Bachelor again. The last season I saw was Bachelorette with Ashley Hebert. Ohh that season, brings me rage! I could gladly go on about other shows I watch, if you guys are interested.


Anywho, I will have be baking something really soon. I really want to because it's been so long since I have. I'm thinking probably a cheesecake after spending hours on Pinterest. I did leave my springform pan in Australia, so I hope I can find a good priced leakproof pan. I also need an oven thermometer! I can't believe I never check my oven temperature and I made so many pretty successful cakes despite that. Silly me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that looks so good. I would love to try it :D.
    Some E.L.F. products are worth to try, just do a lot of search on Blogs and Youtube to check the good and the bad about it.
    xoxo
    K.
    http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete