Monday, November 26, 2012

Back Home

I am back in Georgia, my home, after a year living in Australia. I came back home on Thanksgiving Day! I did not tell my parents or grandparents, so they were quite shocked to see me. It was a great surprise filled with tears and laughter! I got to meet my adorable nephew, who is the happiest baby ever!

As excited as I am to be back home, I am extremely sad to have left my boyfriend and his parents. I had to leave my cat behind because he needs his shots updated. I'm not even sure if he can handle the travel. I miss him so much though and it makes me tear up just thinking about him :(

I will probably open my marshmallow store again soon. Right now everything is up in the air. I'm not sure how long I will be home, but most likely for a while. I just wanted to update you guys! I hope you are all enjoying the holiday!


4 comments:

  1. Is that your cat sleeping with the dog???? so cute!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww......this must be so bitter sweet for you!! having to leave your boyfriend but on the other hand getting to see your family!!! I hope you have a great weekend!
    Much love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's pretty conflicting! Have a nice week :)

      Delete