Friday, October 5, 2012

About Me

 My sleep schedule has been really off this week. I go to sleep at 3:00 pm and wake up at 12:00 am. It's pretty annoying, especially yesterday when I had a tax appointment at 9:30, it felt like it was later in the afternoon.

I wanted to share more about myself, and hopefully you guys get to know me more. It's a truly random list. It's not a tag per se, but if anyone else does one please link back so I can read it :)



dress: forever21
50 Random Facts About Me
  1. I am 22.
  2. I have been a semi vegetarian for about 10 years. 
  3. I can't stand the smell of freshly cut grass. Yuck. 
  4. I love video games. (Mass Effect, Sims, Portal, Guild Wars 2) 
  5. I use to sell knitted scarves on etsy.  
  6. I love wearing uniforms. 
  7. My current boyfriend, is my first boyfriend ever! And I'm his first girlfriend. 
  8. Diet Coke gives me headaches. 
  9. I am always on Youtube browsing hair videos.
  10. Big Introvert. I can't keep friends. 
  11. My faith is important to me. 
  12. I collect glass bottles and cake pans.
  13. I am addicted to reality TV. 
  14. I wear glasses (sometimes).  
  15. My posture is horrendous, and now my spine is at a 18 degree curve.  
  16. I love period piece movies!! My favorite is Sense & Sensibility. 
  17. I am 5'3.  
  18. I only liked MySpace to do surveys.
  19. I prefer texting than talking on the phone.
  20. My hands were green when I was a babbie. 
  21. I always cry at the end of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Always.
  22. I have two sisters. 
  23. My career goal is to own a bakery.
  24. I have mild ocd, but I keep a messy room.
  25. Went to university in Rhode Island. 
  26. The best thing about festivals/circus is coming home with a bag of cotton candy.
  27. I don't like rollercoasters.
  28. I use to write in my journal everyday after high school. 
  29. Love listening to Indie Rock.
  30. I can't whistle.
  31. I lived in Australia cumulatively for 2 yrs. And I still don't know the slang. 
  32. I have washed my mobile phone (twice). 
  33. I wanted to be a housewife growing up, and before that a judge 
  34. I love the smell of baked cookies. 
  35. My favorite color is yellow. 
  36. I can't sleep on my back.
  37. I had one cat during growing up.
  38. I am from Georgia, USA.
  39. I like going to the dentist. 
  40. My biggest pet peeve is bawled up paper. 
  41. I once played the violin & piano. 
  42. I am on a healthy hair journey.
  43. I like to dip my fries in ice-cream, but only when they have ketchup on top of them. 
  44. I am finally learning how to do makeup.
  45. I love staying up late. 
  46. When bugs fly around my head, I freak out! Really. 
  47. I live in flats, can't quite walk in heels. 
  48. Prefer online shopping than stores.
  49. Played golf during high school. 
  50. I silently freak out everytime I fly during takeoff. 

8 comments:

  1. So nice to get to know other bloggers better!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha, a semi-vegetarian hey!!
    The fries with ketchup in ice-cream thing is gross... I was with you up to the ketchup bit- wrong, just wrong lol
    I can't whistle either or master heels xx

    zizziswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you have to try it with ketchup just once, it's amazing!

      Delete
  3. great post! maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post :) its always great to know more about the person behind the blog. I TOTALLY prefer online shopping haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lovely! I just found your cute blog and gladly added myself to your followers! I’d love to have you stop by and follow me maybe? Also I’ll leave the link to a $150 e.l.f. cosmetics Giveaway I’m having in case you’re interested!:)

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much lady!
    Xo, Emily

    Huge e.l.f. Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete