Thursday, August 25, 2011

Peach Marshmallows

I can't believe summer is coming to an end! I'm not completely upset that it's ending, because this heat in Georgia has been something. The air conditioner stays on at all times, except for now because it's not working as good. I'm already sweating and it's not midday yet. I'm praying the next time we turn it on, it will cool the house properly. I will miss the outdoor barbecue parties and lighting bugs though..... And.... Peach Season which is now underway!
image: GoodGuide
I finally made the peach marshmallows and they are available to order now here. I made them with actual peaches I purchased from my local farmers market. Like all of my other marshmallow, these are just as fluffy and smooth inside.
  

Isn't everything just peachy? 
image: asos 
image: Nordstrom




2 comments:

  1. I tasted your peach marshmallows and they are delicious as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly. I'm glad you enjoyed them

    ReplyDelete